To hire a foreign maid from Indonesia, Phillippines or Cambodia, an applicant must go through a proper procedures adhere by Malaysia Immigration.
Below are the documents needed to apply for a foreign domestic helper :
– A combine annual income above RM72K (1st maid) or RM120K (2nd maid)
– Passport size photograph (Husband and Wife)
– Copy of MyKad (Husband and Wife)
– Copy of marriage certificate
– Copy of children birth certificates if apply to take care of children
– Doctor’s letter if apply for taking care of elderly person
– Copy of latest BE form, acknowledgement E-BE and Tax Payment Slip (Husband and Wife)
– 3 months pay slips and EPF (KWSP) Statement (Husband and Wife)
All the application of maid must obtain approval from the Embassy, JTK (Jabatan Tenaga Kerja) and Immigration.
Kindly contact us to discuss further on your maid’s application.